Business Intelligence & Technology Associate
We are currently recruiting a Business Intelligence & Technology (BI&T) Associate (m/f/x). This person will be based in Bussum (the Netherlands) as part of the Central Services team.
The Central Services team is located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom and consists of approximately 35 specialists who are responsible for the reporting, accounting, legal, tax, ESG, investor relations, HR, IT, marketing and information management functions of the Waterland funds and Waterland group.
What will be your impact?
The BI&T Associate is responsible for:
- Designing and developing scalable BI solutions to support business processes and decision-making.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate business processes with BI technologies.
- Maintaining and optimizing existing TSQL queries and Python scripts.
- Assisting in the migration to and implementation of Snowflake in the near future.
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy within all BI outputs.
- Providing technical support and training to end-users.
The role is highly varied and involves working in a supportive, dynamic team. The projects you could work on offer continuous learning, increase your knowledge of the private equity industry, and support you in developing your future career within Waterland.
Be your true self
We are seeking candidates (m/f/x) who can meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in TSQL with an ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Experience with Python, especially in data manipulation and automation.
- Familiarity with BI technologies and concepts; experience with Snowflake is a plus.
- Understanding of database design and data warehousing principles.
- 1-2 years of experience in a BI role, with a demonstrated portfolio of successful BI projects.
- Prior experience in a financial or private equity firm is beneficial but not required.
A down-to-earth and open team player, having strong analytical and problem-solving skills, service-oriented, decisive, a creative yet pragmatic attitude, initiative-driven, curious and passionate.
Well-organized, pro-active, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. Taking ownership for tasks at hand.
What’s in it for you
A full-time employment contract. The role will be based in our Bussum (the Netherlands) office as part of a diverse team, both from a cultural and gender perspective.
We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an inclusive and dynamic working environment in which each team member can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
Work-life integration and hybrid working are important to us.